If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pretty In Pink For Christmas

Christmas can be in pink too with just a hint of green I love how this turned out so pretty and girly :)
I've been trying to get my cards all sorted out so I'll have enough for Christmas and extras to send out for a card drive too. It's so fantastic to get a hand made card in the mail so I hope someone else will enjoy this !!
Challenges -
Kraftin Kimmie - Christmas Challenge 
Holly Jolly - Anything Goes
CHCC - Something beginning with P -- -PINK!!!
Christmas Cards All Year Long - Embellish it 11/1
Marker Pop - Anything Goes 

Stamp Kraftin Kimmie  MFS. 
Die - Whimsy , Paper - Recollections
Markers Shinhan , Sakura Gel 
Everything else from stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,

    What a cute card! I have a photo in mind for my cards this year - we'll see.

    Good luck with all the challenges!

    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo! Getting a card snail mail really is so much fun and does tend to brighten ones day! Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly! Good Luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget