If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monochrome Christmas

Here's another Christmas Card using Kraftin Kimmie Stamp It's very Clean and Simple to focus on the stamp. I've been on a little Christmas Binge it seems :)

Challenges - Kraftin Kimmie - Christmas Challenge 10/11
Craftlines - One Colour in different shades
Kreativeinkauf - Anything
Rubber Dance Art - Beautifully Vintage Colours 11/1

Stamps - Kraftin Kimmie,Studio G.
Markers Shinhan,Prismacolor.
Inks Ranger,Studio G
Stampin Up Embossing
Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Great christmascard, thanks for joining us at Craftliners.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the monochromatic look, this is a great christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our colour challenge - I think your card is great! I love Christmas cards that are a little untraditional colour wise. Lovely! :-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Rubber Dance - a very sweet card in lovely colours fit for any season it seems :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and love how you've given her freckles!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Rubber Dance Stamps Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of colour. I love this alternative to the traditional Christmas colours! Thank you for playing along with us over at Rubber Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! It's so cute and beautiful!!! Thank you very much for playing along with us at Rubber Dance! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique card! Bibi is right, I also like the untraditional use of colours. So it fits nicely into the Rubber Dance challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget