If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Christmas Card

Here is another card I've made for the card drive I plan on sending in 10 cards just have to sign them all and pop them in the post. I love how this turned out I hope whom ever gets it enjoys this card .


Challenges - CC Designs - Sequins or Bead
My Craft Creations - Anything
Addicted to Stamps - Anytihing
Penny Black All Sorts - Getting Ahead of Christmas



Recipe - Stamp CC Designs, Papers - MME Sequins from Stash
Coloured with Shinhan,Sakura Gel(highlights)

Thanks for Looking
hugs Nikki 

2 comments:

  1. It's a cute and beautiful christmas card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is gorgeous.Thanks for joining Penny Black & More challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget