If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WOYWW

So it's that time again for WOYWW so here is my space this week
I'm working on Christmas again but that happens all the time in my space I haven't stuck down anything yet on the one I'm working on just not sure if I can adding more papers or something.

So Crafty Storage asked to see our Happy Space  I like to have every thing in reaching distance or it will just go to unused till I move it closer.
The boxes hide my messes inside I do want a more uniformed look but that will take some time
seeing I have to figure out what I need to create to keep it all neat and tidy and not get too over full of stuff in my way :)
Here's a little pull back of my space so you can see it all 
My marker collection to the right along with a bunch of cards I just finished. Two tea tins to be covered with some papers and everything else is in arm reach.
Thanks for peeking at my space I"ll be around to visit as many as I can :)
hugs Nikki 

20 comments:

  1. you are very neat and clean and tidy today!! Have a great WOYWW Helen 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too. Plan it all and then stick it down, sometimes I have to take a photo so that I get it all back in the right place! #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tidy and a cute card. DD loves the idea of snowmen, but not so much making them when it's cold and wet outside :)

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to learn to do that rather than stick down as I go along and then wonder how to get something else in.
    Loved the pull back picture - gives me chance to have a real nosey.
    Take care
    Hugs, Neet 29 ish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great space and I love all your markers!
    Glenda #33

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Nikki. Happy WOYWW.What a gorgeous spot you have to create in. I love the much used and loved craft mat...mines like that at the moment too!
    hugs Annette In Oz #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute snowman on your project on your desk which is rather tidy!
    Jackie 15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowman card looks darling! I never know if I'm "finished" either, lol!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki, I often arrange stuff before sticking it down but not sure it always ends up in the same place Lol! Happy crafty week, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, I''m intrigued by the tea tins wating in the wings for a makeover, can't wait to see how they turn out! Happy WOYWW Annie C #50

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of interest in your space and the card is looking good. Thanks for sharing. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #55 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy seeing your crafty space! Looks so neat and organized! That snowman you're working on looks very familiar - I think I have that one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So orderly ! Peeped about a bit and love your previous Halloween card. I should be back to posting, seems things are falling in place once again. Have a fun weekend with the Tricks or Treating !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Nikki - so neat and tidy!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #16

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how fab your space is looking. And how come my tea comes in plastic bags encased in a crummy box and you get fab tins?!!
    I never take the time to layout a card design and think about it..it's such a good idea !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm like you. I like to have everything within an arms reach. But I would have to have some mightly long arms! LOL April #69

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your space! So jealous of all your markers. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your space looks great! Wish I could be so tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful space! Thanks for linking up at Craft Storage Ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nikki! Happy Belated WOYWW! I love the pull-back shot of your desk and your awesome lamp and sweet little containers! I'm like you, I like to have all the (much-used and loved) clutter hidden away, but nearby! Enjoy the rest of the week! Hugs, Darnell #66 (P.S. from what I can see, I love the Christmas card as is!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget