If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

WOYWW

It's that time again to show off our spaces this week at WOYWW. I've been working on more Christmas cards to get my total up there I'm up to 70 so far 10 of them are going off to a Caring Hearts card drive and they are just waiting to be signed and popped into the post which I plan on doing shortly. So I've been using non-traditional papers for Christmas Cards just to try and burn through my stash of papers. There are some paint chips that we where going to thinking of painting our pantry but it ended up being a deeper heritage colour choice instead so I plan on cutting these up with some dies to have some bold bright colour die cuts. Made a couple fancy felt owl bookmarks up there on my shelf great use of scraps and that's about it at the moment. Colouring more images for DT and myself the tall snowman will be in Limited Runs shortly he had to pass the colouring up test to see if I missed anything. Just have to create some more images to go with him. Thats about all I'm up to time to do some desk surfing I've managed to follow a lot of people who play on WOYWW so I can pop in ahead of the post time :) 
Here are the bookmarks up close using up Odds and Ends that I haven't used or have had for along time.
Challenges
Party Time Tues - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
All Crafts - Anything But a Card
My Craft Creations - Anything Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday - Anything

Have a wonderful week 
hugs Nikki 

24 comments:

  1. I am so impressed. 70 cards already I haven't even begun Christmas yet. Peg20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nikki for making so many cards . Your putting me to shame I've only made 4 so far. Happy woyww jill #29

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been making them slowly through out the whole year

      Delete
  3. Great idea to make a steady supply of cards and I love the idea of using the paint colour strips. I haven't even thought about Xmas!!! November seems to be the month to spur me on (I hope?).
    Sandra de @15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 70 Christmas cards done, I've got 6 and a half so far. I love your bookmarks, what a great way to use up your scraps. Your craft desk is so tidy and organised, mine little table is more organized chaos :-). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki, you are cetainly beating me on the card front but I am ahead of my usual self so might just get there.
    The book marks are gorgeous, might just pinch that idea. Thanks for the visit and happy crafting, Angela x 41

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I read that's all you've been up to?!?!?! By my reckoning, you've been crafting up a regular storm there! It all sounds lovely. Hugs and a happy week, Chris # 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS - I love the thought of using up all your stash like that, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of cards!! Good for you. :) I absolutely love your bookmarks. You have inspired me to make some again. I haven't done that since last year.
    Happy WOYWW. Nann #49

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bookmarks are just stunning. #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bookmarks, love the beads you added at the end!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done 70 Christmas cards already! I have just got the box with Christmas things from the attic! (And haven't opened it yet!)
    Those bookmarks are gorgeous!
    Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
    Have a good week
    Lisca#32

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a pretty neat desk! Very inviting! I love all those dangly bits on your tags! Have a great day! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #45

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nikki - I LOVE my blog candy!! I posted a picture of it today. Thank you so much - I'm using a lot of it for art tags. You are going strong on the Christmas cards. Have a great week! Sandy Leigh #57

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, you have been on a card making roll! 70 cards! Makes me dizzy just thinking about that. Great idea to use non-traditional colors to use up some scraps. May have to go that rout myself.

    Darling, darling book marks.

    Krish #61

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow 70 cards, that really is a lot! Like your bookmarks very much!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 33

    ReplyDelete
  16. 70 cards, that's amazing. Well done you. I haven't even thought about it yet!
    Love the colours on your paint chips, I'd be very happy to use any of those colours, lol.
    Hugs Lisax #37

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe you've made so many cards. I love the colours on the paint samples, they will make some awesome cards. Those bookmarks are just gorgeous. I love the way you used up little bits n bobs on the tassels.
    Have a great week,
    Von #13

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe how long it's been since I've been by. Seems like forever. I love the new to me storage units you have created, and those book marks are over the top gorgeous. You know how much I love anything recycled.

    Sorry I've been so long getting here, but I've had internet issues since Wednesday morning. Happy belated WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Nikki, just wanted to say 'Thank you' for the wonderful package I received - it arrived Friday but work work work, have only just had time to look at it properly. What a plethora of goodies!! They are all lovely and you are very generous. Thank you so much, see you around blogland! Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous bookmarks! Clever idea! Thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your bookmarks are awesome, I really like the green one great job
    You could enter these in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations for the number of cards and for the beautiful bookmarks. Thanks for sharing your work with us at All Crafts Challenges.

    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget