If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sexy Witch

Here's a Sexy little witch and her Owl I thought it would be nice to make a C&S card 

Challenges - Sweet Pea Stampers - Halloween
The East End - Spooks Come out at Night
One Sweet Challenge - Halloween
Crafters Cafe - Hat
Kreativenkauf - Halloween
Stempelsonnen - Autumn/Halloween
Odd Ball Stamps - Halloween
One Crazy Stamper - Halloween
Marker Pop - Halloween


Stamp Sweet Pea,Paper Basic Grey. Sticker K&Co. Coloured with Spectrum,Shinhan, Inks - Tim Holtz,Dew Drops

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne und der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein tolles Motiv und ein schönes Werk.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow das ist ein klasse Werk.
    Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei der Stempelsonne
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. beautiful sexy witch.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a GREAT halloween card! :D
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Hugs, Marie MarkerPOP DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget