If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Big and Scary but oh so CUTE!!!

I've been wanting to create something with this fun guy for a while and here he is in all his glory out in snow covered hillside. I coloured him up ages ago and had these trees around for something I wanted to make ages ago but didn't turn out the way I wanted.
This guy comes from Limited Runs and is just a blast to play with.
Challenges 
NBUS-  #1 Christmas
CHCC - 20 Min or Less  Took about 15 min to make 
Sparkle Forum - Snowmen
Crafty sentiments - Christmas in Sept
Papertake Weekly - Anything Cute

Digi - Limited Runs, Sentiment I made.
Dies - Quickutz,Dee's Distinctively,

Inks - Tim Holtz, 

Markers Shinhan, Derwent Inktense.
Papers K &Co

hugs Nikki


9 comments:

  1. Your snowbuddy does look like a fun guy to play with in the snow, Nikki! He is rocking one of my favorite colors! I love your fab trees, blue-rimmed hills, and all the embellies!! And, hey, great job on that shadow!! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks fun and has a lovely smile on his face so he will make a different type of "C" card - an alternative - that's the word.
    Thanks for sharing - and I like your card.
    Hugs (thanks for visiting me) Neet xx 16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - made me chuckle. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 195 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment to go with your image! Thanks for playing along with our Christmas Challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this made me smile and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs Helen P (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowmen “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget