If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Special Wish

Polka Doodles stamp set and I've managed to use the whole set on this card which I'm surprised it came together so well  I did fussy cut out the little character isn't she sweet. The Stamp set has 5 stamps in it so happy they all work together :)
Incy Wincy Something old Something new
Amusing - Die Cut
Art by Miran - Anything

Brown Sugar - Anything
Vintage Stamping - Anything Goes



Polka Doodle Stamps "Flutterfly Fairy used the whole set". Paper K&Co. Die -Recollections.
Inks - Memento.  Markers- Shinhan. Derwent Inktense Sakura Gel Markers.

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely creation Nikki and super colour choice, all perfect for our theme at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is cute.. love your colouring.. thank you for sharing it with us at Art by MiRan challenge #15... good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget