If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Blue Fairy

Love Blue Hair now if only it would look good on me.  I might add a streak or two just for fun wonder how it would turn out ? 
Challenges 
Graph it - Amazing Hair
Lets Craft and Create - Anything goes
Hobby book - Girly
Sister Act - Anything
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Stamp Make it Crafty. Papers - MME 
Markers Shinhan,Spectrum
CC Dies everything else from stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and hair! Great image coloured brilliantly.
    I've always wanted a bit of blue in my hair but never tried it. My son's ex girlfriend always came with hair a different colour every time I saw her but my favourite was when it was turquoise. So why not give it a go. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue hair too but couldn't pull it off either. lol What a fun image! Thank you for joining us at Ppinkydolls. Good Luck ! ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes, love the blue hair - she is one funky fairy! And a fab card design too :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love it! Thanks for joining our 'Amazing Hair' challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, love the hair too, thank you for sharing with us over at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, love the hair too, thank you for sharing with us over at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super coloring! Gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget