If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Set of Girly Cards

This week at Incy Wincy we want to see all things Girly so here I've created a PINK PINK Card that is just super Girly and fit for any Princess even did the inside just a little cleaner so it will close proper.
Pulled out my sewing machine seeing it was getting dusty.


Challenges - Incy Wincy - All things Girly 9/15
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything 10/1
Craft your Passion - Circles 9/15
A Little Bit Crafty - Distress it 10/1
Cards Galore Encore - Make  A Card 10/1
CHPP - Anything with Patterned Paper 10/1
KreativeinKauf - Anything Goes 9/15
The East Wind - Birthday Princess 9/11
Natalie's and Amy's - Things with Wings 10/1

Recipe for Card #1
Digi - Milk n Coffee, Stamps Studio G. Papers - Recollections,Authentique.
Flower Soft, Ribbon stampin Up. Card Candi,
Whimsy Die.
Markers ShinHan,Spectrum,Faber Castel
Everything else from stash.


Here is my 2nd card for today using  BB Kakes - Babybug Set 
Challenges
Incy Wincy - All things Girly 9/15
2 Cute Ink - Anything Goes 9/13
MarkerPOP - Anything Goes 9/15
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes 10/1
The Ribbon Girls - Add Ribbons 9/13


Recipe for Card #2
Digi - BB Kakes, Papers - Recollections,K & Co.
Coloured with Shinhan, and Inktense Pencils.
Ribbons from Box of Chocolates.
Charm from stash


9 comments:

  1. Awwww... these little gals are so cute and super fun. Great cards!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz toll gewerkelt. Danke daß du bei der KE-C mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's so cute, I love the colours. Thank you for joining in with The Sisters of Craft Challenge.
    Crafty Blessings
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply divine! Thanks for joining us for the Make A Card challenge at Crafts Galore Challenge. Good luck and I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge!

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous Nikki! Love the stitching.
    Thank you for joining us this month at A Little Bit Crafty, hope you can join us for our next challenge too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh these are gorgeous. I love the purple colour combination and the snail embellishment is just super-cute
    Thank you for entering the Sisters of Craft challenge
    Pixie (DT team)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining in the CBN challenge with your lovely cards and good luck.

    KAY
    CBN DTX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget