If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sexy Christmas

This is sure to make one of my guy friends smile at Christmas !!!
One Hot and sexy girl

Challenges - Kraftin Kimmie - Anything Goes Wed. 10/1
Holly Jolly - Red,Ribbons,Embellishments, Die Cuts
Sailing Pineapple- Use a Die Cut
Marker POP - Anything Goes with Markers #2 9/28
Kenny K - Anything Goes

Digi- Kenny K. Stamp Studio G. Ink- Tim Holtz,Versafine.
Paper-MME,Tim Holtz,Elle's Studio.
Die - Quickutz, Spellbinders Everything else from stash
Markers Shinhan

hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Great card Nicky! Definitely one for the guys and a real change to cute Christmas cards. Fabulous colouring and card design. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and slightly risque Christmas card - love it. Thanks for joining us at The Sailing Pineapple this week :) Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy card. What man would not like to receive it. Love the colours and the image. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone were to find her in their stocking, I reckon they would be as red as her hat. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget