If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Building a Snowman

I love this stamp it's so sweet and this time I pulled out my pencil crayons with and Coloured it on Kraft Paper. I drew in the Evergreen trees in the BG I love how this turned out
I also built up layers of WOW embossing powder all around the edges 
Vanilla White, Sparkling Silver, Bling Bling which is a huge Sparkling Embossing powder

Challenges 
WOW - My Favorite - To build layers of embossing powders to create OOAK looks
High Hopes Add Sparkle
Art by Miran - Anything
Stempelsonnen - Anything
CHCCE - Anything
Christmas Sweet Stamp - Christmas Critters10/6

Stamps - High Hopes, Studio G,
Pencils - Derwent,Prisma Colours
Inks -Memento, Tim Holtz
Embossing Wow

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Was für ein süßer Schneemann! Gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Nikki. The embossed background is very effective. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es ist wunderschön.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge.

    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month with this fantastic creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fab. I love it.

    Thanks for sharing at CaSS,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das ist ein wunderbares Werk und gefällt mir richtig gut
    Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei der Stempelsonne
    Grüßle Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pencil coloring is terrific! So cute! Thanks for playing! I hope you'll join us for this weeks stitching challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget