If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Christmas 12 by 12

 I wanted to see if I could use a 12 by 12 sheet up and as base for a card and thought the rest would make great tags.  I created a CAS Christmas Card and 3 tags for presents didn't do to bad I did have a small strip of paper left over but I'm sure it will get used up
Here are the card tags I've created to go along with the card above
Challenges  NBUS - Challenge-  1. Christmas,2 Cards using the Same Stamp,3 Both of the Above. 4 None of the Above
Paper Creator's Crafts - Early Christmas

Paper - MME, 
Stamps There she goes, Studio G, Bo bunny
Everything else from stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. I'm always impressed by how you use your stash, Nikki! This is great inspiration on how to effectively use up a 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper! I love how your Christmas card and three tags turned out!! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea to use a 12"x 12" sheet and what a wonderful job you've done with it. Lovely CAS card, the image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. The tags are really pretty. I can't believe you've made so much with one sheet. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely image. Great way to use up a 12 x 12 " sheet. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card with the matching tags! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming Christmas tags! I love that you mass produced them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous Christmas card and tags, such a lovely image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use up your stash! I love, love that card! The house is so cool looking all decked out in Christmas finery. Love your tags too, who can't use them for Christmas?! Saw your card over at Darnell's NBUS 2 challenge and had to come comment. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget