If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Big Wreathe

Using Up Scraps to Create a Christmas Card 
When ever I have too many green scraps they seem to find themselves turned into trees or a wreathe
these are so simple to make just take a little time and are well worth it in the end
The bow is just a piece of red felt and I embossed the green felt ribbon behind it. Shame I'm almost out of that ribbon now I love the colour of it :) 
Challenges - Craft for the Craic - Something with Circles  10/3
Sister Act - Anything 10/3
Dream it Up - Christmas and the Holidays
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
A Girl who Crafts - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card! Like your wreath. I have made a wreath using my Martha Stewart punch...(but mine was a lot thinner...LOL. That's a lot of punching on yours but it really looks awesome with the wreath full like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the Dreamweaver STencils Christmas challenge this month. What a great inspiration! We should do a challenge where we CASE the things that people post for the month. Wonderful design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use up paper scraps! Beautiful card. Thanks for linking to the Dreamweaver challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful and so full of dimension. Good for you to use up scraps...those bits do tend to pile up don't they. Thanks so much for taking part in the Dreamweaver Stencils challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Thank you for joining in over at a girl who crafts,
    Floss
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the wreath! Thank you for taking part in CFTC challenge! Hugs! Sylwia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget