If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Snow Much Fun

I've made a CAS christmas card and love this snowman I tried using blues instead of a black outline and love how soft this looks. The Be merry has a vintage feeling by using WoW embossing over the edges and then adding a glossy effects over top to give it a bubble effect. 



Challenges -
Glory of Christmas - Ribbon,Snowflake,Silver
Sparkles - Snowmen
Simon Says Wed - Stamp Challenge 
Stamplorations - Stamps and Markers

Recipe - Stamp High Hopes. Ink - Heidi Swapp. Papers Recollections,MME. Brad-Recollections.
Embossing - WOW-Vodka Sparkle. Glossy Effects. Markers - Shinhan,Prismacolor.  Ribbon from stash. 


Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Super cute, Nikki, and I have to agree with the blue outlines, fabulous soft colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nikki! darlin Christmas card, luv the snowmen! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday StampTember Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colours. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Christmas card! That snowman makes me smile! Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 41 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I love the bubble - the glossy really looks realistic. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Stamping the snowman with blue was a great idea, what a nice, soft look! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget