If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

WOYWW

Here is my space at the moment working on a few new digital images for Limited Runs you can see them sneaking out, they are Halloween style . The guy I'm trying out is a work in progress for sure seeing he's not getting the feeling I want ... Maniac Zombie lol but I never know what I'll end up with  A set of Whimsy stamps I'm colouring up to have a bunch of precoloured image all ready to be made into a creation at sometime.  Opps and for those of you who notice that there is some Christmas papers tucked on the right.
Thanks for taking a peek at my space . Check out Julia's and see what everyone else is up to 
I still have some stash for sale here and here 
hugs Nikki



14 comments:

  1. Those are some really cute images you're coloring. Thanks for stopping by #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely colouring there, Nikki.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, love the coloured images. Maniac Zombie sounds cool, lol. Hubby is very fond of Zombies. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #25 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is always so good. Hope you get your Zombie guy sorted. #41

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those images look great! Lovely coloring!
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like! Have a great week, Chris # 14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images! have a good week - thanks for visiting so early! Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely images and such an organised and interesting work space. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great day and have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #69 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy WOYWW Nikki, oooo more creepy digis!
    I actually did a doodle of a person last week, I can't draw though!

    Your desk looks lovely and organised.

    Cazzy x #70

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work there Nikki. Love the pen storage too.
    Hope you have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 36

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely coloring! And I'm peeking at your Christmas papers! Happy WOYWW. ~ Laura #80

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nikki,
    Can you believe I'm sneaking in some visits from work.... bad girl! The flowers you are coloring in look great. You always do such a nice job. The drawing looks interesting. I like the skull/alien? face.

    Thanks for visiting me already.
    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Hugs, Kay (31)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my desk and leaving a comment.

    You're very organised - love having a nosey at how other people store their stuff.

    Helen x (43)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nikki, cute images that you got there. Just wanted to stop by to say hello. Joynana #55

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget