If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Freaky Christmas

Well this was going to be  a Halloween card and somehow a tree that sparkles ended up being on here and I think it works it's a dark and eerie Christmas card and of course I had to leave the Halloween papers and had to stay.  The Sentiment is just in my handwriting.

NBUS #2 - #1 Christmas, 9/25
Christmas Challenge - Ribbon,Digi,Gems or Silver,Tree,Gems
Frosted Designs - handwriting
CRAFT - Christmas
Crafty Little Fairies - Sparkle and Bling 10/1

Digi - Dillybeans
Markers - Shinhan
Glitter Glue ,Stampin up Punch,
Everything else from stash
Paper Echo Park I think

thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. This is SO outside my EZPZ CAS cards, Nikki, and I think that's why I get such a kick out of your work and love it so much! My eyeballs are dancing over your card in every direction trying to take in all the spectacular details! I especially love that "somehow a tree that sparkles ended up being on there!" It doesn't get any more spooky than that!! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 41 with your super card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the PERFECT couple for this card - its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS!!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So different, wonderful card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is thinking outside the box! Very cute and and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget